You’ve found it – the top of the line Yeti 575 offered in 2009.This is the proven 575 frame, paired with Yeti’s top-shelf Pro 575build kit, with best-in-class components throughout. 5.75″ of rearwheel travel let you pickany line you want to take up or down the mountain. This is the carbon575, which features both a carbon seatstay and chainstay, shaving 3/10 lb from the complete bike weight.
- Yeti “Pure” Custom hydroformed 7005 Aluminum tubeset
- Custom sealed bearing pivots
- Fox RP23 shock is easily tuned to suit your weight and riding style
- Fox Float 140RLC fork
- Chris King headset
- Shimano XTR front and XTR Shadow rear derailleurs
- Shimano XTR RapidFire trigger shifters
- Shimano XTR 44-32-22 outboard-bearing crankset
- Shmano XTR 11-34 cassette
- Shimano XTR M975 wheelset
- Maxxis Crossmark 2.1 UST tires
- Shimano XTR hydraulic disc brakes
- Easton Monkey Lite handlebar on a Thomson X4 stem
- Yeti/SDG Ti FLy saddle on a Thomson X4 seatpost
- ODI Hardcore grips
Complete bike image for illustration purposesonly, actual components listed above.
NOTE: All measurements in inches. 140mm Fork ride height 511.0mm.
NOTE: Image is for display purposes only, components are as listed above
Allbikes come with JensonUSA’s complementary Free Pro Build Service, pleaseallow 3 business days for your bike to be assembled, inspected andpacked before shipping.