Intense Cycles products can only be shipped to certain countries.You will be notified at checkout if this item cannot be shipped to yourcountry, and it will be removed from your cart.
The 5.5 EVP is designed for all-mountainuse – sort of a big brother to Intense’s proven Spider cross-countryframe. It offers Easton EA 6X 6061 aluminum construction and isdesigned around a fork in the 100-130mm range. Intense uses custom maxtype sealed bearings, and a replaceable derailleur hanger forlongevity. All in all, this is the one you want for epic rides!
- Manufactured in Temecula, California from materials originating in the USA.
- Hand welded frame
- Easton EA 6X tubing
- Intense 6061 CNC’d components
- One piece top shock link
- Custom max type sealed bearings
- Machined to allow for maximum tire clearance
- 2 year warranty against factory defects
- Reduced cost crash replacement program covering frames damaged by accidents is also available to protect your investment in an Intense frame.
- Fox RP23 shock for maximum adjustability and tuning
- Disc brake only
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
|Intense 5.5 EVP Geometry
*Rider sizing on this chart is for general sizing only, please call or e-mail our Customer Service Dept. for proper fitment.
**Standover height measured 6″ in front of seat post with an 130mm fork @ 505 mm ride height and 2.25″ tires.
***Wheelbase length is measured using: 130mm fork @ 505 mm ride height and 38.1mm offset.