All bikes come with JensonUSA’s complementary Free Pro Build Service, please allow 3 business days for your bike to be assembled, inspected and packed before shipping.
The GT I-Drive 4 2.0 is a smooth and responsive XC bike that features GT’s stable i-drive suspension system. With the i-drive system you will be able to ride faster with more control. The smooth shifting SRAM drivetrain in combination with the light weight Magura disc brakes keep you in control.
- GT i-Drive 4 6061 heat treated full suspension frame with 4 inches of rear wheel travel
- Fox Float R Shock, rebound adjust
- Rock Shox TORA 302 100 mm travel fork, rebound adjust, alloy steerer.
- Truvativ Stylo crankset 44/32/22T
- CrankBrothers Candy C clipless pedals
- Shimano Deore LX front, SRAM X9 rear derailleurs
- SRAM X9 shifters
- SRAM 9-Speed cassette, 12-32T
- Magura Julie disc brakes, 180 mm front, 160 mm rotor rear
- Truvativ XR 6061 Butted Aluminium handlebar, 31.8 mm clamp, 680 mm width 25mm rise, 8 deg sweep
- Truvativ XR 6061 cold-forged stem
- SDG Bel Air saddle with Alloy Micro-adjust
- Approximate weight 31.9 lbs